You'll Never Want To Leave!
Boulder Lodge Bedrooms
- 1 x Queen bed with Ensuite
- 1 x Two King Single beds with Ensuite
- 1 x Children’s Bunk bed room
- 1 x Children’s play room
- 1 x Queen size Sofa bed downstairs in case of extra guests
The second floor comprises of two bedrooms both with ensuites, one with a queen size bed with amazing views over Barney Downs and Black Swamp, the other with two king singles with views over natural bush land surrounding the Lodge. The upper level has built in bunk style single level beds with foam mattresses, made up with sheets, blankets and doonas suitable for the children.
The Queen Bedroom faces south with amazing views of Barney Downs and Black Swamp through the trees. The lights of Tenterfield can be seen of a night from the deck level. The bed has an electric blanket for the chilly winter months and its own ensuite.
The twin room on the second level faces north west towards the sun and spectacular sunsets and has two king single beds in it. It also has an ensuite bathroom and electric blankets. Both bedrooms open onto the huge granite wall but can be closed off with shutters for more privacy.
Up in the attic there are two rooms for the children. One has two bunk beds and the other has bunk beds and a television set. They both have foam mattresses and sheets, doonas and pillows supplied. For times away from mum and dad watching TV or reading these are a nice quiet space.
In the bottom level in the living area is a queen size sofa bed in case of extra guests. It is made up and ready and extremely comfortable.
Boulder Lodge Kitchen-Dining-Living
The bottom floor of Boulder Lodge consists of a kitchen cum dining and living area, with all the modern conveniences including a large slow combustion wood fired heater, television, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, front loading washing machine and gas stove. There is an eight seater dining table, leather lounges and a leather queen side sofa bed in case of extra guests.
The kitchen and dining area has a modern well equipped kitchen with all the necessary conveniences and an eight seater dining room table. Up to the minute cutlery, crockery, glassware etc complements the artistic touches around the walls.
Boulder Lodge Tree Top Level Viewing Deck
From this level, where the children’s room and play room are, you can walk out the door onto the the covered deck and onto the top of the rock and enjoy a meal, drinks or coffee at tree top level. There is even a bar fridge here for your convenience! The deck overlooks Barney Downs and Black Swamp in the distance the Great Dividing Range.
Boulder Lodge Facilities and Convenience
Boulder Lodge is equipped with all the modern conveniences and a few entertainment facilities for those of you who can’t stay still.
- 3 bed rooms; 1 Queen bedroom with en-suite, 1 Twin bedroom with en-suite and Children’s bunker room with 1 x double and 1 x single mattresses. TV room with extra mattresses
- Linen supplied
- Electric blankets and doonas (No electric blankets on children’s beds)
- Full size kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and utensils
- Living/family room with TV, DVD player and an extra sofa bed
- Breakfast bar and Dining table
- Wood fire heater
- Front loading wash machine and washing line
- Childern’s game/entertainment room with TV and DVD player and spare bunk beds
- Outdoor BBQ with Wok burner
- Fire drum
- Plenty of Car space
Boulder Lodge Terms and Conditions
Where you can stay for a great experience……
- Accommodates up to 6 adults and 4 children but really suitable for two families
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Long stay discounts
- Bring your own food and drink
- Sheets and towels are provided
- Clean up when you leave
- No hidden costs